Podcast 25: Overcome morning routine stress with hypnotherapy. Today I’ll be briefly talking about
- Back to school stress
- The different challenges you might face
- And my 5 top tips to help you overcome any unwanted feelings during the school run, including how you can use hypnotherapy to manage your back to school stress and make your mornings more enjoyable.
There will also be a free hypnotherapy audio at the end of this podcast that you can enjoy, keep and come back to time and time again.
At the beginning of the school holidays I spoke about how to overcome summer holiday stress so now the kids have gone back to school it seems like a great time to talk about how to overcome morning routine stress.
There are some common challenges most parents face in the morning which include
- Not eating breakfast
- Arguing they want the TV on
- Not getting dressed or washed when you ask
- Not brushing their teeth properly
- Lost lunch bag
- Can’t find the book bag
- Can’t find their shoes
- How many times do you have to ask them to put their shoes on?
- You might be anxious about your child going to school
- Miss them when they’re gone
- And you might have anxiety about them growing up
- And like me, you might have promised yourself you won’t get stressed on the school run!
People feel the effects of stress in different ways, do you find yourself feeling
- Short tempered
- Out of your depth
- And can even feel like you’ve been abandoned
Listen to this week’s podcast for my 5 top tips to help you overcome morning routine stress.
Today’s podcast will also include a technique you can use to release any unwanted feelings and overcome morning routine stress. There are many techniques that we can use to help you improve your mornings so if you find you need more help visit www.altptherapies.co.uk to have a bespoke recording made for you with your challenges in mind.